Sunday, March 6, 2011

what are words..

assalamualaikum.

it's been ages since i last updated my blog. i do have lots of thoughts in my mind but i dont know why i was so lazy to write things down here. but here i am. still, i dont know how am going to do this. i think i just lost my ability to meluahkan perasaan. because i dont know. for the past two years (kot) i think i've been trying to teach myself to you know, control my anger, and try as hard not to speak whenever i'm mad or dissatisfied with others. this was because i admit that i have a "super celupar mulut". seriously people. for those who've known me for years and were quite close to me you know how celupar or laser i was. or maybe still am, but lesser. i've been trying hard to control my words. so whenever i get mad or anything, twitter would be my place to marah2 and stuff. i rarely use facebook but recently i did. and my lovely friends who were so concerned about me tegur. alahai.. sumpa sikit pon x terasa ke ape because i know what i said was wrong, but i just couldnt help myself.. instead, i felt so terharu because they still care about me.. :') but actually i had this one big trouble regarding my past... xperlu tahu lah kot apa masalahnya. sbb dah bgg sgt dah and that person ada kt facebook so tulis ah kt ctu.

ok lah senang cerita i've been trying hard to improve myself. u guys might see me as always fine, ok je, senyum sana sini, gelak sana sini. but believe me, u guys dont know what's inside my heart. well, i dont expect you guys to figure it out and to be honest, i dont even want people to know. kalau tahu dan paham, baguslah. kalau tak, tak mengapa. i'm fine with it. yang penting Allah tahu. :)


kalau dulu belajar sastera semua orang tahu pasal "konflik dalaman diri watak". of course semua orang pon ada masalah dalam masing2. so korang paham2 sendiri lah. i'm still looking for that something. and yet, that somethig tu pon aku x tahu apa. aahahahahah. =.= ok boleh gelak pulak. so sbnrnya just nak bagitahu. pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee people, kalau ada buat salh dan silap sila tegur saya. dan pleaseeee tegur dgn cara baik? jgn attack. jgn kasar2, jgn buat saya sentap please. sy sensitif tawwwww.. (euuuwwwww. tp serius ah.)


and please, bak kata org kampung pisang

"sometimes we can never learn from mistakes of other people untill we ourselves made that mistake and experience the consequences by ourselves"

yelah bukan nak kata biarlah nak buat apa pon tapi still, kadang2 tu kesilapan tu yang mengajar. let me do my mistakes and pleaseeee people just pray so that i learn my lessons. :)

p/s: x tahu apa yang aku merepek sbnrnya but still thanks for reading. and ada je bende2 yg korang boleh paham yg aku cuba nak smpaikan kt cni. guess i'll be rajin again to conteng2 here :)